The mission of Choose Hope is to generate enough profitable revenue that it can contribute significant donations to leading cancer research facilities.
• Primarily, we accomplish this by manufacturing and selling cancer support merchandise and making corporate contributions to cancer research organizations.
• Indirectly, we motivate others to give by uplifting awareness of the presence of cancer in people’s lives and the need for support.
• We also support the fundraising efforts of individuals and organizations by donating product.
Our work is inspired by:
• The admiration we have for the daily strength, courage, and resolve demonstrated by those who have lived with cancer, fought with cancer, survived cancer, or lost their battle with cancer.
• The compassion we feel for all those touched by cancer – from the cancer survivor, to those who worry and care for a cancer sufferer, to those who want to help, to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one to cancer.
• The hope we carry for the recovery of every individual struggling with cancer and the finding of a cure.
In the spirit of the loving, compassionate, and caring legacy left by our co-founder Chris McHugh, the values that guide our relationships with our customers and each other are:
• Purpose – the shared conviction that our company’s work is larger than that of merely manufacturing and selling products.
• Quality – holding ourselves to the highest standards for customer care and production of cancer awareness merchandise.
• Integrity – the commitment to serve as standard-bearer for up-to-date, reliable information about cancer-related colors and cancer-support merchandise.
• Community – honoring the truth of our interconnection and interdependence.
• Appreciation – feeling and expressing our thanks for the work of our employees, our customers, and the organizations whose research we are able to support.
• Empowerment – affirmation of and support for each individual’s enthusiasm for spirited risk-taking, leadership, and promotion of new ideas.
• Faith – the trust that the work we do, from our day-to-day interactions to the donations we make of money and product, will make a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer.
• Gratitude – for the opportunity to help.
• Generosity – sharing our spirit, our time, and our money for good.
• Humor – fostering a culture of shared, healing laughter.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
Choose Hope, Inc. is committed to supporting the cancer community. We want to help! That's why we're making this file available for download. However, we also have to pay close attention to how our brand and our materials are used in public. So before you download, please make sure you understand and agree to the following conditions. If you do not agree, do not download the file.
BY DOWNLOADING THIS FILE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Download Cancer Awareness Ribbon Colors
Download Cancer Color Wheel
Download Calendar of Cancer Awareness Months