The month of September is a busy one in the cancer community, with no less than 7 cancers being acknowledged. We love the fact that so many cancers are getting the much-needed support and awareness, but we also believe this shouldn’t be tied to just one month – right? We need to keep the cancer movement pushing forward in search of the newest drugs and research, always hoping for that cure.
September Cancer Awareness
September proudly brings awareness to the following cancers:
- Leukemia – Orange
- Lymphoma – Lime
- Childhood Cancer – Gold
- Ovarian Cancer – Teal
- Thyroid Cancer – Teal/Pink/Blue
- Prostate Cancer – Light Blue
- Uterine Cancer – Peach
What’s in our September Giveaway?
We love our giveaways as much as you do, so it’s always fun to pull together items that we know you would not only enjoy winning but would really use and appreciate! This month is no exception, and as we head into the fall, we have put together this great collection that can be yours just by a simple entry! And we are choosing 3 lucky winners!
- No One Fights Alone® Multicolored Ribbon Long Sleeve T-Shirt – a beautiful grey heather shirt that sports an original design bringing awareness to all cancers.
- Words of Encouragement Travel Mug – be inspired while enjoying that morning cup of coffee
- Soft Plush Blanket – perfect for treatment days or just lounging at home.
- Cozy Slipper Socks – soft and comfy socks that are sure to warm those feet any time
- Dionis Body Lotion –Unscented and fragrance-free makes it perfect for anyone going through treatment.
- Choose Hope Beanie – black and grey heathered beanie ideal for guys and girls alike, with $5 going to fund cancer research.
- Ribbon Awareness Car Magnet – 8” magnet that encompasses all ribbons and brings awareness to all cancers.
How to Win
First, click “Enter Giveaway” and log in with Facebook or your email. Then you will see a few different ways to enter. You only have to complete one, but the more entries you have, the better your chances are of winning! You must have a shipping address within the continental U.S. in order to win.
Three (3) winners will be selected at the end of September and one of those could be you! Share your story or helpful tips that got you through the cancer journey in a comment below.