When someone you care about is diagnosed with cancer, their world is forever changed. A typical treatment plan includes surgery, chemo and/or radiation. This road is a challenge no matter how you cut it, so why not gift them with something that truly makes a difference. Whether it’s for yourself, a friend, family member or co-worker, tell us who deserves to win a cancer care gift tote perfect for someone going through treatment.
What’s In the Cancer Care Gift Tote?
Our Cancer Care Gift Tote is the perfect gift for anyone on the cancer journey. Designed by our very own cancer survivors, this heavyweight tote includes everything necessary for medical appointments, treatments, hospital stays or just lounging at home. Screened with our inspirational trademarked phrase, “No One Fights Alone,” this large tote is filled with the following very special items:
- Soft Plush Blanket – Comfy and cozy.
- No One Fights Alone® Ribbon Awareness Water Bottle – Perfect for keeping your body hydrated.
- Cozy Slipper Socks – Soft and comfy socks that are sure to warm those cold feet on any day!
- What Cancer Cannot Do® Journal – Screened with the popular poem, What Cancer Cannot Do.
- Hand Sanitizer – Perfect for keeping those germs away!
- Framed Magnetic What Cancer Cannot Do Poem – Inspiration in the form of the popular poem.
- Dionis Lip Balm – Infused with nourishing goat’s milk and antioxidant Vitamin E.
- Dionis Body Lotion – Fragrance-free makes it perfect for anyone going through treatment.
This gift is truly one of the nicest things that you can do for someone who has just been diagnosed. So, in the spirit of giving, we want to offer our Cancer Care Gift Tote to you for FREE! We bet you know someone, maybe yourself, who could use this right now!
How to Win
First, click “Enter Giveaway” and log in with Facebook or your email. Then you will see a few different ways to enter. You only have to complete one, but the more entries you have, the better your chances are of winning! You must have a shipping address within the continental U.S. in order to win.
Two winners will be selected at the end of August and one of those could be you! The winners may choose any one of 9 colors.