Looking for a meaningful way to say, “I am thinking about you?” Our Cancer Care Gift Tote is the perfect gift for anyone newly diagnosed or going through surgery, radiation, or even chemotherapy. Designed by our very own cancer survivors, this heavyweight tote includes everything necessary for medical appointments, treatments, hospital stays or just lounging at home. Screened with our inspirational trademarked phrase, “No One Fights Alone,” the tote has a secured zipper main compartment with a curved zippered front pocket. Made of polyester canvas, it measures 14″ x 18″ x 3.5″. It’s so much better than your ordinary gift basket and is filled with the following very special items:
- Soft Plush Blanket – Comfy and warm. Measures 50″ x 60″, 100% polyester, machine washable.Colors vary (please see photos).
- No One Fights Alone Ribbon Awareness Water Bottle– 28 oz. water bottle with colored ribbon. Domed screw-on cap and buckle clasp keeps it germ-free. Perfect for keeping your body hydrated. (bottle color may vary)
- Cozy Slipper Socks– Soft and comfy socks that are sure to warm those cold feet on any day! Complete with dot grips to prevent slipping. Colors will vary (please see photos).
- What Cancer Cannot Do Journal – Screened with the popular poem, What Cancer Cannot Do, this 5′ x 7″ journal is perfect for jotting down thoughts, questions and medical information.
- Hand Sanitizer– 2 ounce bottle with a push lid for easy opening and closing. Perfect for keeping those germs away!
- Framed Magnetic What Cancer Cannot Do Poem – 4″ x 6″ magnetic frame that holds the popular poem What Cancer Cannot Do. Provides a great reminder that cancer has its limitations.
- Dionis Lip Balm– Infused with nourishing goat’s milk and antioxidant Vitamin E. Free of paraben, phthalate and gluten (Vanilla Bean flavor).
- Dionis Body Lotion – Specially blended formula full of goat’s milk, vitamins and proteins needed to replenish moisture. Fragrance free makes it perfect for cancer patients.
The Cancer Care Tote is truly one of the nicest things that you can do for someone who has just been diagnosed. All items are of the highest quality and have been carefully designed and manufactured to make the cancer journey a little more bearable. And with a variety of cancer colors to choose from, this is a a thoughtful and useful gift that is sure to be appreciated! Save $10 by purchasing this ready made tote!
Additional discounts do not apply.
Formerly item C504